To be honest, not bad books considering these 6 are completely free. They are downloadable books for an ereader of your choice or just to read on your computer, I particularly like Grammar for dummies. My English could always do with improving. I loved the book eat shoots and leaves.
So here are your free 6 books to get:
● Mars Girl, by Jeff Garrity
● Gennaro’s Children: Book 1 – The Gathering, by Jessica Simpson
● Grammar With Laughter: Photocopiable Exercises for Instant Lessons, by George Woolard
● Grammar Essentials For Dummies, by Geraldine Woods
● Make Money Teaching Online: How to Land Your First Academic Job, Build Credibility, and Earn a Six-Figure Salary, by Danielle Babb & Jeff Mirabella
● Making Vintage Jewellery: 25 Original Designs, from Earrings to Corsages, by Emma Brennan