This TD Canada Trust deal is only for students (unfortunately).
This TD back to school offer is great, free money as far as I am concerned, I did this when I went to uni, I got an ipod and some cash which was cool. You have until October 15th to get yourself a TD Canada account to qualify for the $50, if you already have a TD account don’t worry you can get the $50- too, you just need to open a savings account which should take you all of 90 seconds.
Info taken from the TD Canada Trust Promo Page: (Find full version and apply here)
Choose TD Canada Trust and we’ll give you $50.
We get it. When you’re in school, every penny counts. That’s why we’re helping to kick off your new school year with an offer created just for students. Right now, we’ll give you $50 when you open a new Value Plus Account for Students as part of our Back to School offer. And if you already have a TD Canada Trust chequing account, then we’ll give you $50 when you open a savings account as part of the Back to School offer.
To learn more about the offer and get started with TD Canada Trust, visit your local branch.
Fin a Branch Now
Back to School offer: Ends October 15, 2009
Receive $50 for meeting the following conditions:
Customer must have and/or set up the following to be eligible:
1. Value Plus Account for Students
2. Savings Account (Tier, Companion, GIA)
3. Simply Save
4. Paperless Record Keeping (on both chequing and savings account)
1. Must meet all conditions before October 15, 2009
2. Must meet conditions of Value Plus Account for Students: Student must be enrolled in a full time post-secondary program.
3. Student account opening can be done through any branch, online or over the phone.
4. $50 bonus will be paid by Dec 31, 2009
5. Chequing and savings account must be open at time of Bonus payment to be eligible.
6. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
7. Customer must be age of majority in province of residence to qualify for offer.