Have you ever had the strong desire to try out the new coffee machine from Starbucks? The new Verismo machine combines all of your fantasies and makes them come true. This bad boy of coffee is proven to be a cheaper alternative to your favorite brew and you can read all about it in this piece I wrote. Want one for yourself? Well here’s your chance to win one!
We’ve partnered up with Starbucks and have one Verismo 580 system to give out. Worth $199, it comes with four boxes of pods to get you started on your coffee experience.
To enter, visit the Starbucks store page here and tell us what you’re favorite coffee blend is. Sweet, bold, dark…you let us know! Comment below with your response.
But wait, there’s bonus entries!
To get an extra entry into the contest, visit out Facebook page here and like this post. Make sure to let us know that you’ve done so!
- Participants must be 18 years old and older
- Canadian participants only
- The contest ends on the 31st of January 2013 at 11:59pm EST. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- The winners will be chosen randomly in February 2013 and will be contacted by email. Entrants contact information will remain confidential, it won’t be shared and it will not be visible to anyone other than VoucherCodes.ca’s team. Please refrain from leaving any personal information other than your name and email address in the comment section.
- VoucherCodes.ca reserves the right to change all terms and conditions of the competition at any time.
- This competition is not connected to Facebook and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook. Facebook does not receive the information submitted by the participants; this information is instead collected by VoucherCodes.ca as operator of the VoucherCodes Facebook page (henceforth referred to as “operator”). The information collected is used for competition purposes only. The operator – and not Facebook – is solely responsible for the content of the competition. Facebook is in no way associated with this competition. Facebook can assume no liability for or in relation to this competition.