You’ll notice that Lands End still has that popup saying that they now ship to Canada when you go to their website. But it is good to know that all the prices are in CAD (I actually got charged a flight in USD from air Canada recently which blew my mind), all the duties and taxes and shipping fees are included in the price at the checkout. But that’s not what I’m here to talk about today. We were sent a plethora of offers this morning, so I wanted to make a handy bullet point list for any potential bargain hunters out there that didn’t get all the clothes they wanted for Christmas.
Remember shipping is free when customers meet the $50 threshold.
- Outerwear up to 60% off – Starts: January 10, Ends: January 14
- Home white sale (40% off select bedding and more) – Ends: January 14
- Winter savings event (savings of up to 60% on select items) – Ends: January 31
- Warehouse sale – Starts: January 15, Ends: January 16
- Up to 65% off outerwear + an additional 20% off sale sweaters – Starts: January 17, Ends: January 20
- 25% off regular priced items + 20% off sale/clearance stock (promo code to follow, please go to this page when active to grab the code) – Starts: January 24, Ends: January 27
For those of you that were paying attention, you will notice that the outwear sale at the top is only 60% off, whereas if you were to wait until the 17th the discount goes up to 65%! However, it is a little more risky as I assume some of the stock might sell out, especially the popular sizes.