We have some fabulous discounts for Car Cost Canada in store for you today.
A little bit about Car Cost Canada
In a nutshell they are invoice price service, what does that exactly mean? Well, I will give it a try. If you want to buy a car sometime in the future you may have to negotiate for the price (if you are not doing this then you really should, you can save a bundle). Car Cost Canada have access to a massive database of wholesale invoice reports that they constantly update for Canada’s ever changing car prices. So it doesn’t take a brainiac to understand that if you know how much the dealership paid for the car they are trying to sell you (or the one you want) you know how much room for negotiation you have. Hope that makes sense. Here are some highlights of CarCostCanada;
– They have reports for over 95% of vehicles that are sold in Canada.
– You can get a subscription for up to 5 different cars that you are interested in.
– There are some great tools to help you select the right model and reports quickly.
– You can view the reports online and even switch models with no extra cost.
– There is a live chat to help you through the whole process.
– Not only do you get the prices but also the incentives given to dealerships from the factory and special prices.
They have over 100,00members and claim to save the average Canadian car buyer $1,000 per car.