I think this is like the 6th time we have featured a freebie or promotion from Toronto Zoo, those guys sure do have an active marketing department. Anyways, this time around the promo is for free admission for people over the age of 65, they will also get the added benefit of getting a free zoomobile pass. This promo is valid for the 14th September 2015 only, so put that date in your calendar if you qualify.
Seniors can also eat at the Peacock Cafe (to get a sandwich with a coffee or tea for just $3.99). Also enjoy a ‘Ride All Day’ pass on the zoo’s Zoomobile for just $8.
Read more or book tickets for the Toronto Zoo
For one day only (on the 14th April 2015 so bookmark it) you can get a free cone of ice cream from Ben & Jerry’s Canada. This promotion is running at most of their locations but not all, so try not to be disappointed if your local one isn’t running it. There maybe lots of kids off school so it could be busy, having said that I am sure it wont be super warm outside so the only people going there will be the ones that know about this promo. You can grab your freebie from 12-8pm only.
You know they have been doing this since 1979? That’s pretty cool. There is a conversation over at their website about this promotion and you can find the nearest Ben and Jerry’s store to you here.
Which flavour will you get?
Get more info on this promo here
Expires: April 14th, 2014
New York Fries Canada are running a promotion that we wouldn’t normally feature on the freebie section as it’s a freebie with purchase. But as we love eating at New York fries we thought perhaps other people might be interested in this second rate promotion (but let’s be honest, there will be a lot of us that will take advantage of it). The deal is for a free soft drink with any meal or french fry purchase from today until the end of May 2014.
T&C’s: From now until May 31st 2014 customers can buy any size of fries or meal at New York Fries and get a free regular soft drink. No coupon necessary,
Here is how you get your free “Pampers gifts to grow points “. Go to pampers.ca and enter the following codes (for free);
– FBHAP99MD11V014 gets customers 10 points
– 99832MT8MFDEY14 gets customers 25 points
– FBHAP99MD11V014 gets customers 10 points (5/15/14)
– 99832MT8MFDEY14 gets customers 25 points
– FBJMAY8973CV014 gets customers 10 points (5/18/14)
– TWIT7YTPARTL014 gets customers 5 points
Any more codes are welcome, feel free to send them our way to share with the group
– FBJMAY8973TR014 gets customers 10 points (5/12/14)
– FB87RING9873401 gets customers 10 points (5/10/14)
– FBMAYDAY789CK14 gets customers 10 points (5/10/14)
– TWIT89CNEMAY014 gets customers 5 points (5/10/14)
– FB987EART6DD014 gets customers 10 points (4/24/14)
– REGBRU5E4CPA79D gets customers 10 points (4/7/14)
– TWITNWRK893E014 gets customers 5 points (4/7/14)
– FBAPRL892BLE014 gets customers 10 points (4/3/14)
– FB89SPRIN231P14 gets customers 10 points (3/22/14)
– FB897PATR349A14 gets customers 10 points (3/19/14)
– TWIT1112PRT9W12 gets customers 5 points
– TWIT713TR39TR12 gets customers 5 points
– FB9CANDATXDY912 gets customers 10 points
– SPC921FAL12PAMP gets customers 10 points
– TWIT912PT7DN912 gets customers 5 points
– SEPTFALL12SPNML gets customers 10 points
– FB9TLABDAXB3912 gets customers 10 points
– FB8THXHAXTW7412 gets customers 10 points
– TWIT812PT6NWK12 gets customers 5 pointss
– FBOLYMPICS72712 gets customers 10 points
– TWIT712PT4XD912 gets customers 10 points
– SPC717SUM12PAMP gets customers 10 points
– FBCADX4RHXU7112 gets customers 10 points
– FBFADX4WKHU4712 gets customers 10 points
– CABRANDSVRJUN12 gets customers 10 points
– FB4CHILD23DAY12 gets customers 10 points
– FB4DAGSCR6WDP12 gets customers 10 points
– NUM1HOSPLCHOICE gets customers 10 points
– CABRANDSVRAPR12 gets customers 10 points
– FB1DSPKKGA4PD12 gets customers 10 points
– FBSTPPKKGA3M412 gets customers 10 points
– TWITM7TWRFGTH12 gets customers 5 points
– FBLD229AWE4VB12 gets customers 10 points
– FBFAMDBD99KAY12 gets customers 10 points
– FBPRE9BD99DAY12 gets customers 10 points
– FBVAL9BD99DAY12 gets customers 10 points
– TWITL9E8XAGTG12 gets customers 5 points
– TWIT12AXPWL2011 gets customers 5 points
– FAC1011PR46DYHD gets customers 10 points
– 2BEGINEARNING10 gets customers 10 points
– FAC911PTXD36Y6J gets customers 10 points
– JRYHAFFCR6WDPHY gets customers 10 points
– PAMPERS4MOMJFM1 gets customers 10 points
– NC3XPM9YRD49EMT gets customers 10 points
– GIFTSTOGROW4MOM gets customers 50 points
– 2BEGINEARNING50 gets customers 50 points
– welcome2pampers gets customers 50 points
– GTGCOUPONPOINTS gets customers 10 points
– VMF776C7HMXXT4A gets customers 42 points
– 15GTGSUMMERFUN gets customers 15 points
– 25GTGSUMMER2010 gets customers 25 points
– GETSTARTEDNOW10 gets customers 10 points
– GROWWITHVILLAGE gets customers 10 points
– GTGLEARNMORE089 gets customers 10 points
– GTGPLAY3USA2010 gets customers 30 points
– GTGSPRINGFREE10 gets customers 10 points
– GTGSUMMERFUN5PT gets customers 5 points
– JOINTHEFUNGTG09 gets customers 10 points
– JunFacebook2010 gets customers 10 points
– OHAMANDAAWGTG08 gets customers 10 points
– THRIFTYMOMMYGTG gets customers 10 points
– WELCOME2GTG2010 gets customers 10 points
– Welcome2Village gets customers 10 points
– XKCMYXFVD96VXVK gets customers 10 points
If you didn’t know Pampers Gifts to Grow is a program where you can earn points towards educational toys, books, and more with every purchase of Pampers diapers, pants, and wipes you buy. Once you sign up customers can also take advantage of being entered into their annual competition in order to win a years supply of diaper.
→ Click here to get your free Pampers Gifts To Grow Points
– See the Huggies free points post
This is another mail in rebate. It seems that mail in rebates are becoming popular once again, shame that this popularity comes at the same time the Canadian postal service is winding down their operations. Today’s one if from Oxiclean. I use their powder to clean stains on my clothes in the washing, I found only rubbing it into the stain does any good, but it’s not too troublesome. I also discovered (through research) that it cleans my white grouting in the bathroom around the tiles very nicely (I let a little solution sit there for a while to really work the stains out), so there are probably lots of uses for stain removers.
Claimants have 3 choices of Oxiclean products; either the powder, spray or the gelstick. I would prefer the spray, but that’s because I’m lazy. But I have used the powder, and it lasts forever and a day. Note, please read the fine print of this offer, it looks like potentially you might have to buy 2 products to can claim the cost of only one of them back.
The mail in rebate allows up to $7.50 total to cover the cost of the Oxiclean item you buy as well as the expenses associated like taxes and postage. It’s valid through July 31st 2014 but you must send in the rebate form before October 31st, 2014 to receive your item for free.
Get your rebate form for a free OxiClean Spray or Gelstick
It was only a few days ago that we talked about a free offer from Finish and we have already heard wind of another offer from Finish! This one is slightly different (obviously). This is a mail-in rebate offer for either a free rinse agent or dish cleaner, the latter being entirely new knowledge to me, I didn’t know it even existed–apparently you use this with no dishes in the dishwasher to clean your dishwasher periodically, something which I have never ever done and now feel quite guilty about.
The rebate also allows you to get $5.49 off any Jetdry which is a hefty discount any way you look at it (if you prefer to get a big bottle). Simply purchase any of the mentioned products and follow the steps on the rebate form to claim. You will get $5.49 back from Finish to cover the price of the product and the actual postage and taxes. Follow the times listed below and on the form to make sure your rebate is eligible. And whatever you do, don’t forget to keep the receipt with the UPC code on it, otherwise you wont get anything back.
Get your rebate form for a free Finish Rinse Agent or Dish Cleaner
I really like this freebie. So much so that I ordered it myself. So I can say with experience that it takes roughly 30 seconds to fill out the form (for the average typist). This freebie comes from 3M, you know, the makers of like…. everything. It’s for a free ‘sample’ of a flame resistant disposable coverall! Not that most of us will actually need the flame resistant part, but it’s cool none the less, and from the image it looks like a fairly good piece of kit and quality. It’s breathable and is meant to protect from light hazardous dusts, liquids and the like. It’s anti-static and has elastic ankles, cuffs and waist for a nice secure fit and a zipper. You know what? It is just the bees knees of disposable coveralls, great for painting or sanding or plastering, any DIY projects really. And it’s free!
Recommend this to friends too. This 3M freebie deserves to be shared with the rest of Canada. And it will only take 4-6 weeks for the sample to arrive.
Get a free Coverall from 3M.
I couldn’t verify this offer as I couldn’t find anything about it on their Facebook page. But we had word that Dentyne is giving away a free pack of Midnight Mint gum for every ‘Like’ they get. Apparently freebie hunters simply need to like their page to claim the offer.
This is what the offer says on Google: “It’s back! If you dare to send a friend a ridiculously fresh pick up line we’ll reward your bravery with a pack of Midnight Mint gum”. So I’m not sure if it’s 100% necessary to actually send a pickup line to a friend or not. Let us know when you try it! Limited 1 order per household and unfortunately if you ordered a sample during the summer of 2013 or in November when it was last run you are ineligible. Also, there are limited stocks, so you might want to hurry.
Get a free pack of Midnight Mint gum from Dentyne.
There is a sweet promotion starting today in participating Starbucks stores where you will get a free holiday drink when you buy one. This offer is valid from November 14th until November 17th only from 2 pm to 5 pm. I think this is a great promotion to launch their holiday drinks and it’s giving us a pretty good excuse to take a short break during the afternoon to go and get a coffee.
Here’s the list of the holiday drinks that you can get : Caramel Brulée Latte, Peppermint Mocha, Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha, Peppermint Hot Chocolate, Gingerbread Latte, Eggnog Latte, Caramel Brulée Frappucino blended beverage, Peppermint Mocha Frappucino blended beverage. To me all these seem really good. I think it will be a difficult choice ;).
With stores springing up all over the place now, be sure to locate the nearest Starbucks beforehand to you to see if there’s a closer one now!
Find out more about Starbucks’ ‘buy one, get one’ promotion here along with a full list of beverages.
Have you been searching high and low for an amazing freebie? Look no further as this one will quite literally knock your socks off: Nivea Canada is touring the country this summer of 2013 and giving out free bags of samples!
On top of it, you can even get a free expert analysis of your skin!
Although they are only touring major Canadian cities such as Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver and Montreal, here are a couple of dates and locations they have planned on their itinerary (among a number of others for each city):
- Toronto: The Walmart located at 700 Centre St. on June 27th, 2013
- Calgary: The Loblaws located at SS Calgary 4th St NW on July 4th, 2013
- Edmonton: The Walmart located at W. Edmonton – Mayfield Corn on July 16th, 2013
- Vancouver: The Walmart located on Cambie Street on July 19th, 25th & 26th, 2013
- Montreal: The Walmart located at 463 St-Catherine Street West on Augut 9th, 2013
“Like” Nivea’s Facebook page to find out more about where and when free bags of samples will be given away.